Time to clean up the library. Here’s what going out this year:
- Integrating Voice and Data Networks: Nice book but pretty much outdated. Can find most of this information online nowadays… or with youtube tutorials.
- Internetworking with TCP/IP (Comer): Never used it (or volume III). Obviously still use TCP/IP but there’s tons of libraries shielding me from TCP/IP. (Don’t know where volume I is, probably loaned it. It was good and will keep that one).
- VLSI: Never used it after university. Probably totally irrelevant nowadays.
- SNMPv3: Actually still working with SNMP once in a while but for some reason, never with v3… as to RMON, never used it and don’t know anybody who does.
- Enchanted Objects: Quite a recent book but disliked it. I would give it to a friend but he/she would hate me for it.
- IPAD first generation: Haven’t used it in years. Won’t even start anymore.