I write code professionally and most of it is Java. For personal projects, I tend to use other languages. Here is the list of the open source projects that I work on:
- media_gallery: A Rail engine that allows for the management of images in an S3 repository.
- urbanoe-model: A React package that defines Flow types for interacting with the urbanoe web site. It can also be used with React Native.
- urbanoe-common: A React package that offers formatting code for urbanoe domain model. It can be used both in React and React Native.
- urbanoe-communications: A React package that allows for the interaction with urbanoe web site. It mainly contains Redux actions and resolvers. It can be used both in React and React Native.
- urbanoe-mobile-ui: A React Native package that offers UI constructs associated with the urbanoe related mobile apps.
I also work on a part time basis on the urbanoe web site which was created using Rails. It also has a mobile app using it that can be downloaded from either the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.